Priority for employment is given to candidates with the following criteria:
- Being a pioneer academically
- Scoring high grades in the written exam conducted by the bank
- Scoring high grades in the personal interview conducted by the Bank
- Training courses and previous experience.
- Attractive salary and generous annual increases.
- Full medical coverage for bank employees and their families life insurance for all employees
- Opportunities to continue studying according to a preset rules.
- Loans and advances for employees according to preset rules.
- Annual Leave.
- Professional training courses locally and internationally.
- Social security.
- Warm working atmosphere and an effective communication system.